Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rabbit Mani & Orders Online

I did this manicure after I saw a version of it on Nailside. I swear, she does the most wonderful things with her nails!! I'm just taking inspiration from her. She's really very very creative! And she has a ton of tutorials that you can easily follow. Anyway, her tutorial for the manicure is coming right up so you can watch out for it. She did the rabbit with acrylic paints but I did mine with polishes. 


Nail polishes used: OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui, Essie Set In Stones, OPI In my Back Pocket, OPI Alpine Snow, and a nail art pen to draw the rabbit outline.


My package for fimo slices came today. I'm so happy! Too bad there isn't any ribbons. I shall get it through other ways then. This is from dhgate. It took 2weeks and 3 days to reach.


This is from www.bornprettystore.com. It took exactly 2 wks to reach. I'm going to have fun coming up with manicures for these accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment