Friday, February 10, 2012

Hearts and Stripes

This is Essie Lapis of Luxury, a really nice dusty grey-toned blue. This is three coats, application was perfect. 


I took out my nail art pens and began to draw in the details..... Pink hearts and white strips and dots to fill in. I don't really do the same mani for all fingers because I like to accentuate them so that's what I did here. 


This is a really simple one that beginners can do. Just grab your favourite nail polish for base coat, and your nail art pens and start decorating your nails! 


I've been eyeing the $10.90 silver and gold polishes at Etude House. I really really like their shine but they are really really out of my budget this month, especially since I have my heart set on buying long maxi dresses. And with my Uni Prelims coming right up.. Let's just say I have a lot on my plate.. =(

Hope you guys enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment