Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hunger Games Flames Nails

Hi Everyone, 

I watched the Hunger Games two days ago and I am so inspired by their costumes and fashion!! God, the clothes they wear!! As I told my bf, after five minutes, even blue hair seemed NORMAL... I, of course, had no wish to dye my hair blue, but I could follow fashion on my nails!! Thus, here is my Hunger Games inspired  Flames Nail Art Design.

I did this according to the tutorial here.


On the fourth finger, you see my attempted drawing of the mockingjay. It is hard, but I'm quite satisfied with my pin. I drew it with my silver nail art pen.



The arrow on the ring finger is not supposed to look weird. The light reflected on the SV and made it look like there's a weird silver line that popped up in the middle of the arrow.


Colors Used: Rainbow11, Michelle B46, Michelle80, OPI In My Back Pocket, CG Liquid Leather, Sally Hansen Base Coat

My super handy silver nail art pen!!

Swatches for CG Liquid Leather. Its essentially a black black BLACK polish. It covers extremely well. Opaque in 1 coat. Awesome and super handy polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment