Monday, March 26, 2012

Pink BubbleGum

For some reason, when I look at my nails, they reminded me of bubblegum, and hence the title of the post.

I wanted to try out my new OPI Kiss me on my Tulips from the Holland collection. I only bought two polishes from the collection: Kiss me on my Tulips and I don't Give a Rotterdam. Kiss me on my Tulips is an awesome cream that goes on nicely onto my nails. It is a darker, slightly purple (only the slightest slightest hint) pink. Once it goes on my nails, my mind instantly went into 'decorating mode', and so, I grabbed my dotting tool... 


Used: OPI Kiss me on my Tulips, OPI In my Back Pocket, OPI Pink Friday, Essie Borrowed and Blue 

I went out for a family dinner and got dozens of praises from my aunts. ^^ What do you think about this mani?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment