Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Swatch OPI Lincoln Park after Dark, LA Girl Scandal

Caution: This post is picture heavy! 

I was in Lot 1 a few weeks ago when there was a sale in SaSa and I caught sight of LA Girls Polish and I gave in to temptation and bought one. I would have bought more but my bf reminded me that I am on a budget... so~~

I decided to swatch it on OPI Lincoln Park since LA Girl Scandal is a sheer purple glitter.

This is 2 coats of OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. It's a dark dark purple that is almost black in certain light. 

The pics below are of Scandal over Lincoln Park. I only put a coat of Scandal over it and it shimmered so beautifully. I couldn't resist snapping a few more photos of it and putting them up here.


I got Scandal at a bargain of $4. It is normally sold at $9, I think. I only see it at BHG, but it's almost always on 20% discount so it's about $7. It's not a bad brand of polish.. not as well-known as OPI, or Essie, or CG, but I think it's quite good too. 

Do you own any LA Girl polishes??

No comments:

Post a Comment