Saturday, May 5, 2012

Red: Nails

This is the second series in a line of posts featuring red. I am trying to change the mindset about the color red (though frankly speaking, I am still as wary as red as before). This is probably because red is related to Chinese New Year and therefore traditions, which brings to mind the older generations instead of a more tready, upscale and bold mindset. 



This is 2 coats of Rainbow 11 with a coat of OPI Big Hair... Big Nails. I have absolutely no idea why I painted OPI over Rainbow since it does not change much, but I think I want to brighten up the Rainbow a bit. 

Doesn't my nails look pretty in the picture? And after a day of looking at my nails in irritation, I absolutely HAVE to do something to it. 

I am doing different nail designs featuring red polishes so watch out for my other posts alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment