Monday, April 16, 2012

Experiment with Stamping Purple Flowers

When I did this, I was testing to see how far I could get with my stamping. The answer, apparently, is not very far. This experiment is fun, but it also requires stamping skills, which I sorely lack. 

For this design, I tried out my CG Light As Air, and stamped it with the flowers in M84 with OPI Purple with a Purpose on my thumb, index and middle finger. After which I switched over to CG Gothic Lolita because the OPI Polish looks rather pale and faded in the stamps (yes, it only occurred to me to switch the polish after doing THREE fingers -.-) 

If you look closely, you can see that some flowers are stamped over each other...


Conclusion: I would certainly try this again. I'm not one who gives up easily. I think it'll be easier to stamp with CG Light as Air so I'm gonna try that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment