Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mint Lightning Nails

I am taking a hiatus from blue polishes. Just the thought of blue makes me what to *vomit*. I still love blue, but not when you are wearing them all day. Today, I looked into the mirror and realized that I have on blue shorts, blue striped bag and sporting a blue manicure and pedicure. Gosh! 

I decided to go into green. 

You can see I smudged my lightning on my index finger and pinky. I'm not very good at judging when the polish dries.. so I often messed up when I paint the top coat. 



This is China Glaze Refresh Mint, with the lightning drawn with a brush dipped into China Glaze Liquid Leather. I like this design. I think it look rather bold and striking. And contrary to what my bf say, I was not inspired by Harry Potter when I did this. LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment