Thursday, April 12, 2012

Swatch CG Gothic Lolita

I bought Gothic Lolita a while ago. I did not set out to buy this color.. I do not entirely like medium purple. I only have OPI Purple with a purpose and this, and I wore both rarely. I always reach for a blue or pink.. or a pale yellow if I want to cheer myself up. 

Gothic Lolita has an odd metallic feel to it that I don't like. -.- I can see that this post is going to be pretty biased~ But it is an odd shade of purple so I bought it just in case I need this particular shade for my nail art.


This is two coats, smooth and opaque. I have a problem with CG brushes though. They are not like OPI, and with their pro-wide brushes, so it takes some maneuvering to get the colors on. Not a problem for people who paint their nails all day... Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment