Monday, April 30, 2012

Yellow Blue-y Dotty Nails

I'm back with a nail design that features blue color. I know I know, I said a while ago that I do not want to see blue on my nails anymore, but, I'm a sucker for blue. Oh well. I am rather fond of how this design turns out though. 

Yellow happens to be my favorite color too. Except that when I wear bright yellow my skin immediately turn rather old and dull. It looks so hideous that I was shock, actually. So I sticked to pale yellow, which brightens up against my skin and looks very striking. Almost like neon. 

Polish used: China Glaze Lemon Fizz and China Glaze First Mate. 



This design is so simple yet so pretty! However, I do think I'm getting lazy with my designs since they are getting less complicated. I may go back to doing complicated lacy patterns but I am feeling so uninspired now because of the exams. I suppose exams sapped out all creativity from everyone until we are all monotonous robotic drones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment