Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Competition: Flora

I am going to take part in another competition held by Kayla Shevonne who is celebrating her blog's 1 million pageviews! Congratulations to her!! 

This is probably not a very inspiring design.. but I thought participating in it would be good practice! Plus I have a new flora pattern this time! On my middle and ring finger, I have what I called: many-petal flower. Lol. As opposed to the classic five-petal flower. 


Polishes used: Michelle 80 (Base), Elianto 10 and 35 for the flowers, and China Glaze Aquadelic for the abstract leaves. 

This is all done with the dotting tool! They should make it a law that all nail art enthusiasts should have one! It is simply too handy! And you can create all kind of designs easily! 


I actually wanted to design something else but I got lazy, which really does not speak well of me winning the competition. Still, the theme stumped me. I can't think of funky flora designs. 

If you are interested in this competition, you can view the details here. It ends on 25th May though, so hurry if you are participating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment