Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How I keep my Nail Art Tools

Hey girls,

This is going to be boring 'non-fiction' nail post. My aunt just made this super beautiful box for me to put all my nail art tools and polishes so I thought I might feature it here. I don't know how my aunt makes it, but she is really good at making boxes! I already had one for my jewelery and my hair accessories.

I'm going to photo spam here alright?




It is really huge, bigger than an A4 size so I could dump all my untrieds and brushes, nail art pens in there. 

The box below is hastily and carelessly wrapped by me. I bought two wrapping papers and wrapped my old shoebox up so that I could contain more nail art stuff in. They were hanging out in my room unsightly so I have to put them somewhere. This box contains my rhinestones, fimo canes, extra cuticle sticks, packaging and so on. 



That is about it. I am not a very neat person so I like to have many containers, cabinet and drawers to keep all my belongings in. How do you keep your nail art tools? 

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I'm currently using Lush hatboxes for my polishes and bits and pieces, once I get a Helmer they'll be used for accessories mainly xo

    nevermindsuzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I could get a Helmer too, but my room just does not have the space. Hope you get your Helmer soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete