Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jelly Sandwich with Step Right Up!

Today's design is: Jelly Sandwich with Step Right Up! 


I did this a couple of days ago on Monday and took it off on Tuesday so I could try another combo. (Since I change my nails faster than I post them, I am having a backlog of posts that I need to 'clear out'.) I cut my nails since then so they are shorter now, and so much more manageable! I am a 'short nail' person but I am subtly influenced by my friend who has long elegant nails and keep emphasizing how beautiful long nails are. So there!


This is taken in the sun, so that you can see the colors better. I used 2 coats of OPI Step Right Up! and LA Girl Celebrate and then 1 coat of OPI again. I have to say, I am not a glitter kind of person. The removal puts me right off. All my glitters sat in my polish drawer, neglected by my lack of use. I don't even think of them! 


I would love to have OPI Rainbow Connection or OPI Last Friday Night to do more jelly sandwiches, but I just cannot justify buying a 15ml bottle of polish just to use it 2-3 times a year. I have yet to finish any polishes anyway! Hopefully when my sister graduates this year, she would be enthusiastic about nail art so that there will be someone sharing my passion. Plus she can help me share the 'burden' of polishes. That is my evil plan. *Evil laughter*

Or maybe I should expand to helping people do nail art for money? What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment