Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Peek in my Mailbox!

I have been having a series of misfortunes.. and since this is a very tense exam period, you know that nothing good is going to come out of it. =( I feel like I am stuck in the book 'A Series of Unfortunate Events'. I have yet to read the book, nor watch the movie, but it sounds as if the characters were really unlucky. Lol. And it is not just one book, it is a series, right? Can you imagine you enduring so many misfortunes that you can fill several books with it?? Recently, I felt like that. It's rather discouraging. 

But... onwards to something more cheerful! I decided to have my own mailbox key made so I could open my own mails! I have deliveries coming every week and I want to get my hands on them first. Today's parcel consists of Models Own! These are my first bottles and I have soooo many great plans for them. 

Models Own: Disco Mix and Ibiza Mix


Yes, Ibiza Mix has pastel glitters. Isn't that awesome? It is not the same as a million other glitter polish in the market now. I really can't wait to try it out!

Since I have a post scheduled for tonight, these swatches do have to wait a day or two. Now, the question is: Which one should I swatch first?

PS: Did you know that SgNails has Nuf.Oh in stock? They are retailing at $26 per bottle and Nuf.Oh 51 is looking pretty good to me.. ^^ You can view it here

No comments:

Post a Comment