Monday, May 21, 2012

Pink Frosting Cupcakes!

My friend came over to my house to have a manicure today. She wanted a stamping design but she needed to rush off so we settled on pink cupcakes instead! Don't these look tasty? 


Polish used: Essie Hotspot, Michelle 80, OPI Pink Friday, China Glaze Lemon Fizz. 

I realize I have been recommending Seche Vite Top Coat to everyone I know. They should really employ me as their advertiser! Look how the cupcakes gleamed! Unfortunately, I cannot afford to use Seche Vite for all my swatches and all my nail art since I am changing my polish  frequently, so not all my manis gleamed. Hehe.



I have decided to sponge off the cost of nail polish by helping people do nail art. Mind you, I am not 100% perfect, but I am always willing to try out new things! I did the above set for $10. Hopefully, I can earn some extra cash while I am at it! ^^

2 comments: