Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Red: Red Polka Dot Shoes

This is a continuation of my 'Red' posts on how to wear red easily. I thought I would make a couple of designs that paired up with fashion to make the transition to red nails easier. This is my first: Red Polka Dots! 


I know I know, it's really simple. This is actually the first time I did a full polka dot mani! Can you believe it? I always dismissed it because it is simple to do and not challenging enough. I have come to realize that I do not like wearing nail polish, I like doing them! That's probably why if I have my way, I would be doing designs, snapping pictures, then move on to another design. As it is, I have to use people's nails for it now. 

And this is the heel that inspired my nails! Isn't it pretty! It is not a full-on red heel, so it is chic and bold at the same time!

Below are the pictures of my nails. I am loving this design! This makes it easier to wear red, and instead focusing on the red polish, the focus is now on the white polka dots. 




I have also inserted a picture of red shoes below. I do love a good picture of wardrobe and shoe cupboards. They never fail to make me feel like redecorating my room!


Note: Both pictures of shoes are not mine and does not belong to me. I have put up the link where I got it from and you are welcomed to view the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment