Thursday, May 31, 2012

Swatch: A England Tristam

Still remember that I bought A England Tristam a while ago? This is the swatch for it. What with doing other designs and such, I put off this swatch until now. 


A England as usual, has an awesome formula that is opaque in one coat. What's more, there is no pooling and no cleaning up if you are careful! I painted two coats here although I am a three-coater. But if you want to see an example of a one-coater I did once, you can view my swatch for A England Dragon here



I love this color! It is an awesome blue. There appear no other words to describe it but it is just blue, not like turquoise green, reddish purple.. It is just an 'unpolluted blue'. And I love it that way. It is holographic as well, but I didn't have a chance to capture it because I painted my designs over it. 

If you haven't bought this, what are you waiting for? A England are sold at SgNails and MeiMei'sSignature.

No comments:

Post a Comment