Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Inspired Glittered Dots

I started my part-time job yesterday, and it was not so bad. I'm heading back today again. I'm really tired, and a little overwhelmed. but I try to keep myself cheerful by thinking about all the things I can get when I got paid. >.<

This design is inspired by BlogNailedIt. I saw this post a while ago and thought it looked like gradient glitter, except it is done with a dotting tool, and not real glitters. I'm still on my Index-Middle accent so I did my glitter on other nails, and chose a contrasting color for my accent fingers. 


Polished used: Elianto S06 for the accent, OPI Step Right Up! for the rest of my nails. For the dots: Elianto Coral Light 09, TheFaceShop OR201

This is a close up of my thumb. I really like the Glittered-Dots effect, so I'm definitely going to do this again!


And this is a pic of my nails with the OPI bottle. I was looking for an off-white, and got Step Right Up! instead. It's a jelly, which put me off until I learned about jelly sandwich, and suddenly, all my jellys seemed so awesome! I even got a few more! I'm lemming OPI My Pointe Exactly now! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment