Sunday, June 24, 2012

M'sia Trip Haul

This is my M'sia Trip Haul. It was quite funny. I wore Essence Choose Me! with white roses stamped over them for the trip. One of the customers saw my nails at Elianto and asked me how I did them. So I tried, to my very best, to describe nail art stamping to them. I think she was confused, but was too polite to say anything. Haha. When I proceeded to fill my basket with polishes (I'm a fan of Elianto, plus it's cheap). she was like 'Oh, wow. You're certainly buying a lot!" Hehe. I just smiled, and hide the fact that I have over 100 polishes to myself. No one needs to know I'm crazy... Lol. 

So here is my list: 

Elianto: 27(Turquoise), S06, 09(Coral Light), S02, S09 @ RM5.50

Elianto: 29(Blue Splash), 04(egg shell), 03(Shine Opal) @ RM5.50

TheFaceShop: WH001, OR201, PK101 @ 3for RM12 

SkinFood.This has no name, but is a blue and purple glitter. This reminds me of Models Own Disco Mix. Perhaps I'll do a comparison post of them. 

Well, here's a piece of good news. I got a part-time job. So perhaps I can save up some money for polishes, and books (my love affair with books started long ago before polishes), and a trip to London!! Hehe. The trip needs to wait until next summer, but I've been waiting for 21 years, what's one year more?

No comments:

Post a Comment