Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nails for The Queen's Jubilee Weekend!

After much consideration, I took down my previous Jubilee post since this one is better. You know how sometimes after you finished with your nails, you felt so dissatisfied with it that you took it off quickly? That's the feeling I have been getting throughout the week! Nothing is good enough for me! Fortunately, I struck gold for my second Jubilee nails! ^^


Polishes I used: OPI Dating a Royal, OPI Alpine Snow, Rainbow 11 and Zoya Trixie for the accent finger.


I wanted to draw a crown for my accent, but I decided that this one look better. What do you think? I am so pleased with this nails I am going to keep it on for a while. Lol! I left it to dry without topcoat and went to sleep, but  still manage to have some smudges when I put on the topcoat! Not enough to ruin the design, but enough to let me know that the imperfection is there. =( 


That's it for the weekend! Hope you enjoy yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment