Friday, June 22, 2012

Stash: May Exam period Plus Randoms

Finally!! I better post this up! It's loooong overdue! 

This is a list of polishes I got in the month of May. It's my exam period so I unloaded my stress (and wallet) on polishes. >.<

A England: Tristam, Dragon, Iseult @ $18 each

Models Own: Ibiza Mix, Disco Mix @ $13 each

Zoya: Apple, Trixie, Apple @ $8.40 each

OPI: Dating a Royal, Stranger Tides @ $10

Nerdlacquer Don't Blink @ $!8
Essence: Lime Up!, Choose Me! @ $2.80 each

Essie: To Buy Or Not To Buy @ $9.90
TheFaceShop: Coral, Princess Pink @ $2.40 each


I got a freebie hamper from Essence because I participated in one of the activities on Facebook. 
Include: XXXL Lipshine Lipgloss, Magic Design Mascara, Duo Eyeshadow in Rocking Diva (13), Ever Glam (05), Liquid Eyeliner, Color & Shine Lipstick Pencil

I'll drag out energy to take photos of the polishes I got from my trip to M'sia too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment