Thursday, June 21, 2012

Swatch: TheFaceShop Melon Orange (OR201)

This is one of the polishes I got during my trip to M'sia. This is TheFaceShop Melon Orange. (OR201) I thought it would make a bright color to own, since it's summer and I had realize I didn't own plenty of bright/neon colors. This is not neon, but I love this shade! 


My fingers appeared slightly bloodless in the photos but the polish is the exact shade. The polish dried a shade darker than the bottle, but essentially, there's not much difference. 

This polish is extremely streaky! And so thin! I had on 4 coat, which made it much better. This was my second time putting it on, and if not for the beautiful shade, I'd have hide it away from my sight! The sacrifices we make for our polishes... 

I've just ordered Cirque Debris and Tibetan Night! Both polishes are beautiful!! I can't wait to get my paws on them!! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment