Thursday, July 5, 2012

Just Ordered Bundle Monster Plates

I've got Friday and Saturday off, so I'll squeeze a mani out. It's havoc trying to do nail art on weekdays! You should have seen my sweating and swearing! Haha. 

I'm dropping a note here because I just ordered Bundle Monster Stamping Plates!!! The 2011 and 2012 versions! OMG. That means no more polish shopping anymore.. Okay fine.. I need more Seche Vite, so I guess Topcoat doesn't count. Anyway, the Bundle Monster Plates are having a 4th of July sale, so it's $2 cheaper than usual, which translates to a total of $4, about S$5 plus. Considering that I spent a total of about S$66, the discount is more than welcome! >.< 

Anyway, I've got my bottle of Dots n' Stripes by SparklesbyJulie. I'll take some pics tomorrow. I'll also be getting my next Cirque order tomorrow (Hopefully, I do not want to jinx it), and I'm still waiting for my order from TheHungryAsian. I bought 4 polishes including Sneeze Breeze. All minis, though, because I don't wear glittter much. I wanted order something from LushLacquer but I guess it'll have to next till next month. 

Thank god for the Govt's GST Voucher. Though I feel obliged to say 'Can I please have more?' Haha. 

I solemnly swear I would not buy anymore nail polish this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment