Monday, July 30, 2012

The Hungry Asian: Sneeze Breeze

I got my order from The Hungry Asian a while ago and only get around to swatching it now. Sneeze Breeze looks meh to me, but I guess I wanted to keep an open mind regarding this polish, especially because this polish has gotten plenty of likes from the community. Turns out it looks good. 


Application is hard. I suppose it is because of all the glitters. You simply can't get the brush down to your cuticles with each strokes, or to the side of your nails. I tried to get them all, but as you can tell from my ring finger, I got some glitters on my cuticles, and I can't remove them with the remover. I had on 3 coats.

The polish dries matte and rough, so I put on 2 coats of Seche Vite. My polish is now super thick. Plus I broke two nails the day before so all my nails are shorten to nubs. 




What do you think of this polish, Yay, or Nay? 

I've still got other polishes from The Hungry Asian.. I'm slowly making my way to them.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment