Wednesday, August 22, 2012

All That Glitters: Cha Cha Twist

All That Glitters Cha Cha Twist makes me fall in love with glitter polish. Before, I have a love-hate relationship with glitter polishes. They are nice, pretty, but they don't make me want to wear them twice. Plus  the removal is a chore. 

I bought Cha Cha Twist because I love red and blue. This polish not only fits the requirements, but it has a depth to it that surprises me! It even has large silver hex glitters, with small black glitters. I wore this for the first day, and I can't wait to take it off and wear it again!! 

This is 2 coats of OPI Dating a Royal and a thin coat of Cha Cha Twist (Index Finger) and thick coats of Cha Cha Twist ( The rest).


The pic below is blurred but u can see the glitters clearly. 


Hooray for Cha Cha Twist!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment