Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cirque Potosi over China Glaze Pink Plumeria

Sometimes I forget that I have several bottles of awesome glitters lying around. There I was, rummaging through my stash to find a polish that would inspire me because I am used to wearing nail art and plain polish is so boring, when my eyes fell upon my new bottle of Potosi from Cirque which I ordered from MeiMei's Signature at S$16. It is silver shard glitter with smaller gold and silver glitter suspended in a clear base. 


I am on the fence about shards before this, as I thought they have a tendency to look messy. But look at this! I'm falling in love!! 

I like how the shards don't overwhelm the nails, just enough to jazz up the nails, but at the same time allowing the base polish to shine through. 


Application, as I understand, can be quite hard. But there is this little trick to help you get the glitters out easily. Just tilt the bottle each time when you get the polish out, and when u pull out the brush, try not to touch the sides of the bottle. Trust me, you'll get a dollop of polish full of glitter! It does not mean your nail will become goopy with polish, because as far as I can tell, most glitter polish dries pretty fast! 

I went to work with this nails on, and I'm really loving it!! There's a sweet lavender smell too because the polish-maker added in lavender oil! Is that not original? I keep smelling my nails throughout the day, I can't help it! Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment