Thursday, August 16, 2012

Swatch: China Glaze Pink Plumeria

You know how it is when you felt 'meh' about a polish and it just jumped out and surprise you? Pink Plumeria did it! I was so blown away by the color that I immediately researched on the rest of the China Glaze Summer Neon 2012 collection so I can get the rest of them! Pink Plumeria is just stunning! 


This is a neon, yet not a neon. I did a underwear coat of white, but according to other bloggers, it does not require one. This polish is not only bright, it has shimmer! I have fallen in love here, seriously. How can I reject neons when they are so awesome?




I've got plenty that I wanted to buy, and now Pink Plumeria has just single-handedly overload my budget. She has officially pulled out the big guns on my wallet!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment