Monday, August 13, 2012

The Cling Wrap Method

I saw a couple of photos on the 'Cling Wrap Method' nails and I was hooked. So I pinched my mom's cling wrap and tried it. I like how it turned out! 


I had Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy as a base color, den I 'cling wrap' sponge it with Elianto Maroon. This is different from using a regular sponge, since a sponge does absorb but a cling wrap does not. I put on too much polish on my ring finger so it came out as a blob of color. So I rescued it by 'cling wrap' it over with To Buy Or Not To Buy. It'll look like the picture below. A mess, I know. 


I took out my mini bottle of OPI Pirouette My Whistle and layered it on. Then a coat of Seche Vite. 

One more pic of the end product! Does it not look pretty? I love the white slightly-translucent glitter from Pirouette My Whistle! 


No comments:

Post a Comment