Wednesday, September 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Blue

This challenge is really pushing me to try out new designs! ^^

Today's challenge is Blue! I've got plenty of blue polishes so that is not a problem. I thought I might do a leopard mani in blue but I went for a fishtail mani instead. There're plenty of how-to videos on this mani and I just anyhow pick one. 


The base color is China Glaze Electric Beat. The fishtail is done with Orly Sweet Peacock and China Glaze Kinetic Candy. The glitter is Essie Set In Stones. 

For this Fishtail mani, you do have to be careful about which 'direction' you are going, otherwise you'll have to redo it. I mixed up my left hand ones, and tried going over them but ended up getting thick polish that doesn't look good. So I took off this mani about an hour of doing it. 


The next challenge is Violet!!
If you want to view the 31 Day Challenge, you can view it here.
If you want to see what I've done, you can view it here.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment