Monday, September 24, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Green

The photos aren't very impressive so I won't be putting up many. 

Today's challenge will be Green. I'm not sure what to do so I'll be swatching a glitter. This is OPI Alpine Snow stamped over Orly Here Comes Trouble. I used BM-201 stamping plate.
                                                                                                                                                     

And this is Here Comes Trouble By Itself. It's filled with super tiny green glitter that makes it super easy to put on. It just glide onto the nails. It also sparkles like crazy. I've got two Orlys and both really impress me!

There's a minor shrinkage on the index finger but it's not noticeable in real life. 


That's it for Green. The next challenge is Blue! 
If you want to take a look at the 31 Day Challenge you can view it here
If you want to see what I've done for the Challenge, you can view it here

Enjoy your day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment