Thursday, September 20, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Orange

Today's theme is orange!!! I've only got 2 bright orange in  my stash: OPI In my Back Pocket, and OPI A Roll in the Hague. I wanted to do a sponging gradient but I thought I'd try out a new stamping technique: stamping with two colors!! 

I've upgraded my stamping!! =) 


And it looks so pretty!! Like sunset colors stamped!!
This is OPI A Roll In the Hague and OPI In My Back Pocket, stamped over base color OPI Alpine Snow.

This is BM-201 design. Most of my Bundle Monster stamping plates are still unused, yet I'm eyeing Cheeky Summer Plates. Haha. I'll get my hands on them..... one day.




I didn't notice that I got my colors upside down on my pinky until a while later. By then I was too lazy to change. It shall be an accent nail then. Lol.

The next challenge is Yellow!!
If you are interested in the 31 Day Challenge, you can view it here.
If you are interested in what I have done, you can view it here.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment