Tuesday, September 18, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Red

So, this is my first challenge. Red! I hate red polish on my nails, though I'm trying to be open minded about it since it is classy (on some people I think), and it is supposed to be a classic (there's a reason why they say classic red and not classic orange, or green or turquoise.) Still, I think red doesn't suit my skin color and made my nails look weird. 

I was planning on another design for this challenge but I changed it last minute to throw in more pink (less red on my nails!) and some glitter! I've got Rainbow 11 and LushLacquer Pink Panther on my index and middle finger, and OPI Panda-monium Pink and LushLacquer Midnight Affair for the rest. 


I've switched up the size of the pics.. Is it horribly big? I'm blogging from a netbook so the screen is not as big as a monitor so if it looks weird from a normal computer, do let me know and I'll switch it down. 

One good thing about a big picture is that you can now see the glitters clearly!!! As well as my horribly dry fingers. Well, focus on the glitters and everything will be perfect!! ^^



If you want to take a look at the Challenge again, you can see it here.
Tomorrow is Orange day!!  Wheeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment