Saturday, September 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Yellow

Today's Challenge is Yellow! I love yellow because it really looks good on my nails! It's so bright and cheerful and striking! I only have two bottles in my stash but I went with the one I like, China Glaze Lemon Fizz. I think I need a new bottle soon. ^^

I think I was feeling pretty confused when I did this design. I wanted to do a leopard print, and I wanted to try out some ikat nails. So I ended up with a design that is somewhere in between. I had a fun time doing it though, and a good laugh at the end result.


I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz as the base color, then dotted Elianto 04 Eggshell, and used a brush to make brushy strokes around the dots with OPI Get In The Expresso Lane. 

And I spammed the photos, because they're so pretty!


I went to work with these nails and since I just began taking on the duties of a cashier, sometimes I'd get poked and punctured by sharp nails when I tagged the clothes. Just the night before, I got two bleeding wounds. Small ones, but they certainly make their presence known when I accidentally pour polish remover over them! *Ouchy*



I think I'm going to go for the REAL ikat nails next time!

The next challenge will be Green!
If you are interested in the 31 Day Challenge, you can view it here.
If you are interested in what I've done for the Challenge, you can view it here.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment