Sunday, September 9, 2012

Half Moon Owl Mani

I am getting a little paranoid about the yellow stains on my nails. I stopped painting my toes and they only recently grew out of the yellow stains. Asking me to stop polishing my fingernails is practically a torture, so that is not an option. I turned to halfmoon mani as a slow and tedious way to grow out the yellows. 

And I saw this Owl Mani on ChalkBoardNails! 


I not very good with doing half moons with the reinforcement sticker but I'm going to practice more! I do adore my owls! I like to do the eyes especially, because they animate the owls and make them look more alive!!


Polishes used: China Glaze Kinetic Candy, Electric Beat, Re-fresh Mint, Aquadelic, Liquid Leather
OPI In My Back Pocket, The 'It' Color


I followed what ChalkBoardNails did and it was pretty awesome. =)

2 comments: