Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jelly Sandwich: Cirque Ophelia

Got this bottle out because I have been lemming it for some time and when I finally got my paws on it, it sat desolately in my cabinet for a few weeks, forgotten. So I did a sandwich with it. I've seen many sandwich of Ophelia and they looked so pretty. 

It is however not fun to do. I forgot that Cirque polishes are watery. Or rather, her glitter polishes have a thin formula which makes it hard for the glitter to get on the nails because more suspension (did I use it right?) than glitters stayed on the nails. 

In other terms, Ophelia is a tricky polish that takes some maneuvering for the job to be well done. 

I did the sandwich using OPI Don't Touch My Tutu and Cirque Ophelia. 



What do you think, Aye or Nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment