Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Animal Print

Hi there! Today's challenge is animal print! Does a butterfly counts as an animal? Oh well. I did monarch nails today, and it's too pretty to be passed up. You'll just have to pretend it is an animal. Heh. 

There're plenty of monarch nails done across the web so I crafted something similar to what there is. 


I did a gradient using OPI The It Color and OPI A Roll In The Hague. Then, using a small brush and China Glaze Liquid Leather, I did the stripes, and then added in dots with OPI Alpine Snow. I just bought additional bottles of black and white polishes because I had been using them too much! Lol. 

More photos! =X




Well, the next theme is flowers, and I found some inspiration from my dress. So stay tuned for it, okay? 

Thanks for dropping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment