Friday, October 26, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Delicate Print

Hello everyone! 

Today's theme is Delicate Print and I decided to go with something usual: Lace. Lace is a classic that never goes out of style. Plus I want to try my hand at double stamping and improve my stamping skills.


So, this is 3 coats of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons. I got the mini bottle and am debating if I should get the 15ml bottle. I stamped over it with OPI Alpine Snow using BM221 and BM209. I thought they would come together to form a lace pattern well. Then, I put on a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust (which is sadly neglected most of the time), and then a coat of topcoat. Viola! 




If you want to see the challenge prompts, you can see it here
If you want to see what I've done till now, you can see it here

No comments:

Post a Comment