Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Metallic

Today's Challenge is Metallic!! 

I thought about what I wanted to do for this challenge long and hard and finally came up with a Metallic Gradient! I have done gradients in a whole bunch of colors except metallic polish, so here it is! And of course I can't leave it alone, so I stamped over it! 


I enjoyed how the stamping shows up subtly over the metallic. I was going for a reptile-scales look but I ended up with this. Doesn't look half-bad though, no? 

The polishes used are China Glaze Devotion and Adore, both from the Romantique Collection and awesome stamping polishes themselves. They were extremely opaque. I have yet swatch them because I bought them with the intention of using them for stamping only. 

I stamped it over with OPI Alpine Snow with the net design on Konad Plate M57. 



If you're interested in viewing the challenge prompts, you can view it here
If you want to take a look at what I have done for the challenge till now, you can view it here

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment