Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Stripes

Hello again! I'm proud to present to you my StarBucks Nails for today's challenge: Stripes! I'm not sure what possessed me to do this, but I'm glad I did. It is certainly a learning curve for me! Take a look at it!! 



Okok, I know my logo looks a little wonky, but I think I got the basics down, and it is certainly interesting to do some fine detailing with the brush. I think I am hooked! 

So, I used OPI Fly, OPI Alpine Snow, and China Glaze Liquid Leather for this art. For the last three fingers, I carefully cut out pieces of striping tape and spaced them out evenly. It took some time, but believe me, it is so worth it to get the lines even. I used LushLacquer Salt n' Peppa for my index finger. I had two coats on, because the first coat did not have as many glitter as I would like. 

So.. I went crazy.. and photo spam my nails. lol




So. I am so proud of my design. I am going to do more stripes in the future, since I really can't bear to take this set off. I think I outdid myself. =D


Thanks for dropping by!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Well done on the thumb! And your stripes are so even and neat, mine always end up with at least 1 smudged xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did smudged a little, on my middle finger. Haha. These things do take time and patience. Lol.

      Delete