Sunday, October 28, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Tribal Print

So, I took a leaf out of ChalkBoardNails book (I do ADORE her!!) and did something caveman-style for this prompt. I must say that this looks marvelous! I like history personally, and as I was painting this, I thought about how the person who recorded these drawings on the wall was thinking at the moment. Like 'Oh, I must draw Jason* beside Timothy* because they are good friends. And Alex* must be at the corner because he is always slacking away' Lol. 



I put on 3 coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss (Boy am I glad I got this) and then sponged OPI Get On The Expresso Lane, OPI Alpine Snow, and Kalahari Kiss again in that order. It created a dirty muddy look that I like. I added in the drawings with Expresso Lane and a detailing brush. 




If you want to see the challenge prompts, you can view it here.
If you want to see what I've done till now, you can view it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment