Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Scratched Nails

My belated Halloween nails.. I know it's 5 days past Oct 31, but better late than never, I say. 

This is done following a nail art tutorial from Neverland Nail Blog. I like her use of China Glaze I'm with a Lifeguard that I went out and bought more polishes from that collection! They're so shimmery and awesome! You saw my I'm with a Lifeguard halloween nails for the last post.. It's really pretty and not like the other neon polishes in the market. 

Anyway, I apologize for the lousy photos. These nails creep me out after I did them that I took them off after I did my nails. Lol. I do have to say that it looks nicer with top coat on, these are taken without top coat. 


I used Essie HotSpot as my red, and Elianto Eggshell as my nude.


Going to try this as well? It's really fun! Do be careful with scratching though, I scratched off my base polish for a few of my fingers as well.. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment