Thursday, November 8, 2012

James Bond Inspired Nails

First of all, congratulations to President Obama on his re-election. I've been following up on the election carefully, since I believe that US election affects not only the citizens of USA but the international community as well. So.. HOORAY!! ^^ I did a mani for the election, and I'll post it up next. -Why oh why isn't our politics as exciting?-

I have here today, some James Bond Inspired Nails! The latest movie is screening now, but I have yet to see it. Gonna rectify that this Saturday! I shall leave you to enjoy the pics, because it's late and I've been extremely excited all day from the Election.



I used OPI Alpine Snow, China Glaze Liquid Leather, Essie Mojito Madness and Rainbow 11.

FYI, I celebrated Obama's victory properly. That means buying more polishes from PrettynPolished. Lol. It's extremely important to do our part in helping the US economy, you know. Haha. My last batch of polishes from PrettynPolished impressed me so much I've decided to buy again. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment