Thursday, November 15, 2012

October Birthday Haul

Okay, let's take a deep deep breath.

OPI: 
Jade is the New Black
Don't Talk Back To Me
Thanks A Windmillion
On her Majesty Service
It's My Year
If You Moust You Moust
Did It On Em'
Pedal Faster Suzi
Green-wich Village
Do You Lilac It?

Skyfall Mini
Germany Mini
Spiderman Mini

China Glaze:
Desert Sun
Ghoulish Glow
Flyin' High
Street Chic
Recycle
I'm with the Lifeguard
Orange you Hot?
Kalahari Kiss

Having fun yet? I think I just stabbed my bank account repeatedly. Lol.

Essence
Fruity Strawberry
Cookies & Cream
I want That!
Let's Get Lost!
Wake Up!
Wanna Be Your Sunshine

And my lemmings: *Drumroll please*

Pretty&Polished
Tart
Phoenix
Bubble Tea
Valentino
Jawbreaker

On hindsight, I think it's easy to justify buying these polishes when I was persuading myself: It's my birthday month afterall! But looking back, I think I overbought. Lol. Not that I could have gave up on any one of them. 

I'm properly ashamed and embarrassed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment