Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pretty&Polished: Jawbreaker

Sorry for not posting for so long.. I was swamped with stuff from work and school and plain laziness too. Not that my nails were neglected in anyway! Lol. 

To apologize, I've got Jawbreaker from Pretty&Polished. It is MARVELOUS. I'm just saying if there's only one polish I can wear for the rest of my life, it might just be this polish. Actually, it is this polish. This is colorful, simple but complicated, and extremely easy to wear! 


I wore 2 coats of Jawbreaker over 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow. It builds up nicely on its own, but I've yet to try it. I actually wore this for one entire week! And did nail art on it too. I'm abso-freaking-lutely in love. 

Lemming other polishes with colorful glitters in white base? No more! I fully recommend Jawbreaker! Actually, I recommend everything from Pretty&Polished. I got 5 polishes, and 5 more coming!! Damn my stupid poor wallet. I could have gotten the whole shop! 

More photos!!! 





I'm drooling again. I've swatched the rest of the Pretty&Polished polishes as well, and they are really high quality. So worth the money and wait. 

What are you still waiting for? You can buy her polishes on Etsy! She ships internationally too. 

Thanks for dropping by!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment