Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Some kind of Wild, Some kind of Delicate

Hey all, I was trying to upload my photo when it told me that I've used up 100% of my free 1GB Picasa storage or something like that, so I'm going to have to think of another way to upload my photos. Anyone with ideas please please please let me know what to do about it, *desperate* I'm not very good with technical stuff. In the meantime, I shall consult my boyfriend. 


There are more photos on this but I can't put it up, so here is one photo. I did a blue leopard design and swatch THEHUNGRYASIAN Belle. I have been going crazy over all white-based polishes. 

Belle is very sheer on the first coat so I simply went over it with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Wall and layered Belle over it. I got the mini bottle, and it was sufficient, since I am layering Belle over white base. 

I'm trying to get rid of the polishes in my swatch box so I'm going to go ahead and call this a Belle Swatch okay? Thanks guys. =)

The leopard print is done with TheFaceShop GR501, dotted with China Glaze Flyin' High, and China Glaze Liquid Leather. 

That's all for today! I'm crazy busy! It might take some time before I fix the photo uploading issue so it might be a while before I post again. So sorry!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment