Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swatch: PrettynPolished Tart

First up, I spent the entire day waiting for PrettynPolished's new shop to be up. I wanted the Mathematical Collection! So when I go to sleep last night, I was feeling kind of reluctant: what if she puts the site up at like 2am, and by the time I woke up, there's nothing left? But lucky me, she puts the collection up in etsy less than an hour ago, and I woke up (believe me, I was checking my phone like a fanatic), and there it was! AWESOME!!! I got my collection in the end. Probably will be some time until I gorge on indie polishes again. This new buy has left my wallet bleeding. 

Now, let's go back to the polish. Since I was in a PrettynPolished mood, I thought I'd show you tart. Tart is a pastel purple with different colors and sizes of glitter. Application is perfect as usual. It's like painting normal polish, the glitters doesn't affect the painting plus they came out of their own! You are able to do thin layers easily since the polishes does not have the think jelly like consistency that irritated me sometimes. 




Please hop over to take a look at the Mathematical Collection! ChalkBoardNails and NailNetWork did a review on it and it had me drooling!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment