Friday, December 28, 2012

Lord Of The Ring: One Ring

What with the buzz over The Hobbit, I thought I'd take this chance to do some nail art!! And I'm so pleased with myself. Haha. Lol. I pretty much spent the many hours drooling over my nails and stroking my own ego. 

I saw The Nailasaurus doing something like that so I guess that stuck with me. Well, can you fault me? I'm a HUGE fan of J.R.R. Tolkien. I've read the books many times and the new movie just put me in such a excited frenzy. I almost wish the movie never ends, that way I could stay in that world forever.

And, after watching The Hobbit, my bf and I did a marathon of Lord of the Rings last Saturday, of course. It's practically the thing to do. 


The gold is China Glaze Passion, an opaque gold that is extremely useful in going over the words to make it finer. The black is China Glaze Liquid Leather. 



What do you think?? I almost didn't want to do this because it was too challenging, but in the end, it was worth it! Took me two hours though, I think. 

Thanks for dropping by!! 

2 comments:

  1. It looks great, I totally recognized the elvish language in the tiny picture on Blogger's summary! Great job!

    Well, two more movies to go! I did the marathon once upon a time, of the extended versions! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Thanks! I loved the extended versions!! They've much more details!!

      Delete