Friday, January 25, 2013

Reswatch: OPI Bubble Bath

I did a reswatch of OPI Bubble Bath recently. It had been on my to-do list for some time but I never did got around to it until now. My previous swatch wasn't too good so I wanted to do a new one. 

Bubble Bath was among my firsts bottles when I started collecting them. It was highly praised so I thought I'd tried it out. Sadly, I was disappointed. At that time, I didn't know it was a jelly (I thought all polishes are cremes) and it was so different in terms of application. I also didn't appreciate that there was still visible nail line after 3 coats. The bottle got dumped into a corner after that. 

Now that I knew better, I must say, Bubble Bath did deserve all praises. It is a perfect palette cleanser for those of us who are used to all sorts of colors and patterns on their nails. The photo below are 2 coats of perfection. 



Hope you like the reswatch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment