Thursday, February 7, 2013

Swatch: KBshimmer Shipwreck

Wow!!! Has it been really that long since I last posted anything? Time flew, really! Haha. 

I'm finally posting my swatch from KBshimmer. I got 6 bottles of it two restocks ago (yes, I didn't buy anything during the last restock, which is pretty awesome of me. Indeed, I haven't bought anything much recently, except for a lipstick @ $19.90 and stationery/ art and craft stuff at Qoo10 for $31.90. Can't wait for see them!!) 

This is Shipwreck! I like it more in the sun, where I can see the depth of the polish. It's pretty outstanding really. I put on 3 coats, I think, and I had to dab some glitters because I was trying to cover up bare spots. Then, I realized it might look nice and show off the depth better. 


The formula is much better after you shake it. I realized it says so on the website, but I didn't follow the instructions until I swatch Berry Patch (which I forgot to photo). Serves me right for not listening to them! 

KBshimmer spring/collection will be out on 15Feb! It's going to take plenty of convincing not to buy 10 bottles at one go! It's cheaper on the shipping anyway (free international shipping if you purchase more than $50). So, do watch out for that. 

That's all I have for today! Happy Chinese New Year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment