Friday, June 21, 2013

All the Colors in the World

I hate sponging. Did I mention that? I hate it a lot because of the cleanup. I hate it because even if I tried to get all the polish off my fingers, I can't clean it off entirely. And it's always time-consuming and inefficient. But... for this I put cuticle oil around my nails, it helped a bit, but not by much. 

I present.. The Rainbow Gradient + Black and White glitter! 


Gradient: Rainbow 11, OPI In My Back Pocket, OPI The 'It' Color, OPI Greenwich Village, OPI No Room For the Blues, China Glaze Gothic Lolita. 
I used PrettyandPolished Valentino as the black and white glitter.



I probably should have used a white underwear because the colors doesn't shine as brightly as I wanted them to. Still, I rather like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment